“This is a little kinky,” Violet said, forcing a feeble smile. Her flared brown eyes glared at her client. Emory, a tall, silver-haired man tying her spread-eagle to a raised platform bed that resembled a hospital gurney. She cocked an eyebrow and added weakly, “I like kinky.”

Emory paid no attention to her. He never paid any attention to hookers. He just used them and got rid of them when he was done.

Violet glanced around the room. It was big, dark and had a faint odor of stale clothing. “I… I’m… not okay with this,” she stated, nibbling at her full lips.

“Shut up,” Emory ordered, tying the last knot around her slender ankle. “I’m paying you good money for your services, and I don’t want to hear your whining.”

Violet took several deep, uneasy breaths. “But I’m not okay with this,” she yelped, pulling at the restraints. “I… I’m new at this, and… and this is only my second job,” she paused, blinking wildly. “Really!”

Emory shook his head. “Then I guess that means this will be your last job.”

“Please don’t hurt me!” Violet cried, jerking at the ropes. “I’m just a small town girl from Burlington, Iowa.”

“Iowa?” Emory repeated, raising his hairy eyebrows. “That’s corn country. Isn’t it?” Violet shook her head swiftly.

“Yea… Yes, sir.”

“Did you eat a lot of corn?” Emory questioned.

Violet nodded her head. “Yea… Yes, sir, I did. Why?”

Emory moaned, “Because that means you’ll taste good.”

Violet’s eyes widened. “Help me!” she screamed. “Somebody help me!”

“Screaming will do you no good,” Emory said, placing a piece of silver duct tape over Violet’s mouth. Then he pushed her purple halter top up. Exposing her tanned, flat stomach. He licked his eager lips, bent down and took a bite.

Violet tried to scream. She jerked her body back and forth trying desperately to free herself. But… to no avail.

“Mmm,” Emory mumbled with delight, tiny bits of flesh spitting out from between his lips, “cornfed.”


"Cornfed"
Copyright: © 2009 Chad Case
----------------------------------
Chad Case lives in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, with his wife, Melissa. He enjoys writing short horror fiction in his spare time. To date his works have been published on MicroHorror.com and The New Flesh.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, nothing like a hopeless victim tale first thing in the morning. Hmmm, for some reason, I have have this incredible craving for coffee and cornbread. Good, sick fun, Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa!!! I loved that one...I'm craving corn now too. Yummy! Really great Chad! Fast, furious and fun! My favorite kind of flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corny flesh served raw. I'm not touching corn for a long long time. ;)

    ReplyDelete