THE NEW FLESH is temporarily CLOSED to new submissions.

What?!  Are the editors of The New Flesh actually complaining that there is too much weird?!  Well, no... we're not complaining at all.  Actually, it's just the opposite.  Brian Barnett and myself are proud to announce that The New Flesh has so much facking incredible weirdness to share with you that we are actually completely booked up until April!  So as of tomorrow [Saturday, February 5th, 2011], THE NEW FLESH WILL OFFICIALLY BE CLOSED TO NEW SUBMISSIONS.

But wait!  I have a story that I sent you recently and I still haven't heard back from you!  What ever will I do?  Don't worry.  We have your stories and we will be responding back shortly.  We do have about 20 stories left in the slush pile to sort out.  I promise you will recieve your yay or nay very soon.

So how long are you closing to submissions?  THE NEW FLESH WILL OFFICIALLY BE OPEN TO NEW SUBMISSIONS ON MARCH 21st, 2011.  We still will be publishing new stories until then.  We are not closing the site down, only submissions.

Brian and I would also like to take a moment to thank the readers and the contributors of The New Flesh.  You all have stuck by us for the last couple years, through thick and thin, and we can't be more thankful for your support.  We are grateful for our weirdos!  We hope to be BOMBARDED with new submissions come March 21st.  :)

Take care, my friends.  And most of all...

Keep it weird,

William Pauley III

2 comments:

  1. It's not a problem. I'll be there in March. Many thanks for the daily dose of dietary dread. Keep it coming ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ian. Glad you are enjoying The New Flesh.

    Take care,

    III

    ReplyDelete